New development: faster cabling and better cleaning.
In a workshop, the results of the ad hoc working group Hygienic Cabling will be presented. A number of speakers from the working group and from practice outline the legal principles and existing problems and possible solutions to achieve hygienic cabling. This includes a new cabling system developed by the working group, of which by videos will be shown that it facilitates simpler cabling and better cleaning. There are companies present with cabling materials that you can check in the breaks.
Huis van de Voeding, Spanjestraat 141, 8800 Roeselare, Belgium
- 13:00 Visitors entering - stands
- 13:15 Opening - Michael Evers (Sec. Working Group)
- 13:20 Vision of Flemish (and Dutch) government and enforcement - NVWA
- 13:30 Risk analysis & zoning - Wouter Burggraaf (Pres. working group)
- 14:00 Cleaning problems - Joost Buysschaert (Epacco)
- 14:15 Development of cabling systems - Michael Evers (Sec. Working Group)
- 14:45 Review of New System - René Bakker (Hago)
- 15:00 Break - stands
- 15:30 EHEDG scope in projects - Frank Moerman (EHEDG Belgium)
- 15:45 Cable selection - Paul Helsen (LAPP Benelux)
- 16:00 Field cabling: design & execution - Bert Smid (Spring)
- 16:15 Machine cabling: Protective Hose - Jerry Matena (Anamet Europe)
- 16:30 Couplings & Wireless - Willy Serneels (Phoenix Contact)
- 16:45 Break - stands
- 17:15 The road to new developments - Jos Hulshof (FrieslandCampina)
- 17:30 Questions
- 18:00 Network drink
- 19:00 End
Participation costs amount to Euro 195, = ex. VAT, including handout and catering during the program. When booking before September 1, 2017, you will receive free access to the Guideline Hygienic Cabling at safefoodfactory.com until end of 2017 (access cost Euro 125, = per year).