Presentation and discussion of the practical guideline Hygienic Compressed Air; compressed air from a hygienic perspective. Due to a fire at the location the workshop was not held at the original date May 31st.
In a workshop, the results of the ad hoc working group Hygienic Compressed Air will be presented. A number of speakers from the working group and from practice outline the legal principles and existing problems and possible solutions to achieve hygienic compressed air. Attention is given to the generation, filtration and drying of compressed air and what has to be considered concerning lubricants. And how to guarantee the quality of compressed air in (the proximity of) food, and what is the role of piping here?
There are companies presenting components for compressed air supply that you can visit during the breaks.
19 September 2018
Van der Valk hotel De Cantharel, Van Golsteinlaan 20, 7339 GT Apeldoorn
- 13:00 Visitors entering —stands
- 13:15 Opening —Wouter Burggraaf (Pres. working group)
- 13:30 Application of practical guideline in a food business (In English) —Mark White (Parker Hannifin)
- 13:45 Producing compressed air —Johan Nooijen (Geveke) and Jef Goossens (Boge)
- 14:30 Oil lubrication as purification step — Pieter van de Schepop (Fuchs Lubritech)
- 14:45 Break —stands
- 15:15 Drying compressed air — Koen Leeflang (Festo) en Gert-Han Konijn (SMC)
- 15:40 Filtering compressed air — Christoph Illing and Michael Matthijssen (Parker Hannifin)
- 16:00 Designing piping system—Herman Steen (Synamic)
- 16:15 Risk analysis—Wouter Burggraaf (Pres. working group)
- 16:30 Break —stands
- 17:00 Monitoring compressed air quality—Norbert Rozemeijer (Ants Technology & Consulting) and Martijn Visser (Adsensys)
- 17:30 Expert panel discussion
- 18:00 Network drink
- 19:00 End
Participation costs amount to Euro 195, = ex. VAT, including handout and catering during the program. When booking before August 1st, 2018, you will receive free access to the Practical Guidelines at safefoodfactory.com until end of 2018 (access costs Euro 125, = per year).