Presentation and discussion of the practical guideline Hygienic Compressed Air; compressed air from a hygienic perspective.
In a workshop, the results of the ad hoc working group Hygienic Compressed Air will be presented. A number of speakers from the working group and from practice outline the legal principles and existing problems and possible solutions to achieve hygienic compressed air. Attention is given to the generation, filtration and drying of compressed air and what has to be considered concerning lubricants. And how to guarantee the quality of compressed air in (the proximity of) food, and what is the role of piping here?
There are companies presenting components for compressed air supply that you can visit during the breaks.
31 May 2018
ROVC, Galvanistraat 13, 6716 AE Ede
- 13:00 Visitors entering —stands
- 13:15 Opening —Wouter Burggraaf (Pres. working group)
- 13:30 Vision on practical guidelines, legislation and enforcement —NVWA
- 13:45 Application of practical guideline in a food business —(speaker to be announced)
- 14:00 Producing compressed air —Johan Nooijen (Geveke) and Jef Goossens (Boge)
- 14:45 Oil lubrication as purification step — Pieter van de Schepop (Fuchs Lubritech)
- 15:00 Break —stands
- 15:30 Drying compressed air — Koen Leeflang (Festo) en Gert-Han Konijn (SMC)
- 15:50 Filtering compressed air — Christoph Illing (Parker Hannifin)
- 16:10 Designing piping system—Herman Steen (Synamic)
- 16:25 Risk analysis—Wouter Burggraaf (Pres. working group)
- 16:45 Break —stands
- 17:15 Monitoring compressed air quality—Norbert Rozemeijer (Ants Technology & Consulting) and Martijn Visser (Adsensys)
- 17:35 Expert panel discussion
- 18:00 Network drink
- 19:00 End
Participation costs amount to Euro 195, = ex. VAT, including handout and catering during the program. When booking before 1 March, 2018, you will receive free access to the Practical Guidelines at safefoodfactory.com until end of 2018 (access cost Euro 125, = per year).